Sunday 15 June 2008

Into the fire

So, after some deliberation, I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and sign up to one of those online dating thingys. I've always tried to encourage single friends of mine to do it, often using my friends L and M who met online and are getting married next year as proof that it really can work. I always tell sceptics that she had to date quite a few frogs to get to her Prince Charming (I loved hearing her stories about the frogs the next day!) but she did get there in the end, and they're one of the lovliest couples that I know (I know - pukedom or what?). So it's probably about time that I took my own advice and joined in the hellish hellsville of "dating".

I emailed one of the BFF's two pictures of me to get her opinion on which one was the better at saying: this girl is young, sexy and fun, enjoys staying in and going out, and is not a bunny boiler. Instead of making a decision of her own based on her own opinions, she proceeded to show the pictures to her two male flatmates, and asked for their view. The feedback received was that one of the pictures suggested I was fun, but perhaps too much fun. What does that mean?!

I chose to use that picture. I think I would rather attract boys who are looking for too much fun as opposed to those who are looking for simple, regular fun. I'm already pimping myself out. Why not go the whole hog whilst I'm at it? Sophisticated and demure has never been my style. So all that is left to do now is sit and wait for messages from wacky, fun-seeking guys...and wait...and wait...and wait...

1 Comments:

Blogger Janey said...

So? Had to wait very long?!

24 June 2008 at 23:59

 

Post a Comment

<< Home