Thursday 5 June 2008

Things I learnt this week that I wish I hadn’t

  • I am not flexible enough to put my legs behind my head.
  • Attempting to put my legs behind my head will result in me being in intense pain and not being able to move my head or neck for several days.
  • I have the singing voice of a man.
  • Charlie the mouse has a savoury tooth and has nibbled his way through a box of my crackers in my kitchen.
  • Mickey the mouse who lives in my office, has a sweet tooth and likes chocolate and peanut butter.
  • The email that I got from Guinness telling me that I have won a million pounds is in fact a scam.
  • A million pounds is no longer enough to live a millionaires lifestyle. The interest on a million pounds is only around £30k a year. You would actually need around 12 million pounds in order to live the kind of life you would associate with a millionaire.
  • I will never be able to live a millionaire’s lifestyle.
  • The boy who used to make me go weak at the knees has recently moved in with his new girlfriend.
  • Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home