Saturday 26 January 2008

Confessions of a celebrity stalker

Today, whilst on a fairly mundane trip to the local supermarket, I spotted Ballykissangel star, Dervla Kirwan! Pretty sad of me to admit, but there's something quite nice knowing that a celebrity shops in the same supermarket as me! She spent a lot longer in the fruit and veg section than I did, but we bumped into each other again in the baked goods aisle, and again in the cereal aisle. It got a bit embarassing after a while as I didn't want her to think I was stalking her or anything. I only stalk boys with guitars.

Like the guy from The Delays (anyone remember them?!) who I followed round Virgin Megastore for a while before finally getting the courage to approach him and ask for an autograph. I was then stopped by security cos I hadn't yet paid for the cd that I'd asked the guy to sign and he wanted to make sure that I was actually going to buy it, rather than just vandalising store property.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

isn't she married to rupert penry jones?! he is one hot son of a.

26 January 2008 at 15:25

 
Blogger NikkisWorld said...

I was there as Lauren's stalking sidekick!

28 January 2008 at 13:45

 

Post a Comment

<< Home